Hello everyone,Do you want to have naturally shiny, white teeth but don't want to spend hundreds of dollars for just a few teeth whitening sessions? Well, here on AdviceReflection I'll be showing you exactly how to get beautiful, white, and shiny teeth in a few minutes using only the stuff you have at home!
What to do:
1 - Use Baking Soda and Hydrogen Peroxide (You can use Salt instead of hydrogen peroxide too)
- Take a small bowl and mix 2 teaspoons of baking soda and 2 teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide. Then stir until it's the same consistency of natural toothpaste.
- Apply the whitener on your toothbrush and brush your teeth the same way you would when you use toothpaste (Brush your teeth gently).
- Keep the whitener on your teeth for maximum 2 - 3 minutes and then rinse your teeth using water or cranberry juice without swallowing. Cranberry juice is antibacterial and at the same time helps you get rid of the taste. If you don't have cranberry juice, simply use water instead.
- Your teeth will immediately appear whiter and shinier.
2 - Use strawberries
Strawberries contain malic acid which removes discolourations of tooth's top coat, so you can either:
- Cut a strawberry in half and rub the inner side of it on your teeth. Then simply rinse your teeth with water.
- To make this more effective, mash 1 strawberry with half a teaspoon of baking soda. Mix the mixture and apply it on your teeth, keeping it on for about 5 minutes.
3 - Eat crunchy food
Eat foods such as apples, carrots, celery, pears, etc... since they can naturally whiten your teeth due to the acid they contain. The crunchier the food, the higher the ability to clean your teeth and whiten them. Remember that you should eat the fruit/vegetable as a whole fruit for it to give you the white effect.
4 - Drink beverages through a straw
It's best to drink beverages through a straw in order to avoid any major contact with your teeth since most drinks make your teeth yellow and make them appear dirty.
5 - Use Lemon, baking soda and water
- Squeeze some lemon juice from a lemon in 1 cup
- Add baking soda in another cup
- Add a little water to the lemon juice cup
- Pour the Lemon juice with water into the baking soda cup
- A chemical reaction will happen and it will fuzz
- Gurgle the fizz and move it through your mouth for less than a minute
- Spit out the rest of the mixture and rinse your mouth with normal water or cranberry juice
6 - Don't drink drinks that make your teeth yellow and don't smoke
Avoid smoking and drinking coffee, alcohol, tea, soda, or red wine.
7 - Brush your teeth daily
Make sure you brush your teeth every day when you wake up and before you go to bed with a teeth whitening toothpaste. DO NOT brush your teeth IMMEDIATELY after you eat because this way you are removing the enzymes in your mouth which actually help your teeth. Instead, brushing your teeth about 10-15 minutes after eating will be better and more convenient.
So, I'm back at the end of my post. Please comment and rate my article and please vote on my poll, I'd be very grateful for everything! :)